IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can I marry zaidi girl  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can I marry zaidi girl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can I marry zaidi girl
    Posted: 08 May 2018 at 2:50am
Is nikah between Sunni man and zaidi Shia girl is valid???
Muslimah82 View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslimah82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2018 at 7:41am
Assalam walaikum. I don't know if it's valid but it's a good idea not to marry someone whose beliefs and practices are too different. What kind of Muslims would your children be? Have you thought about that? It's very important for men to marry intelligent, practing Muslimas. Women tend to take care of and influence the children more than men as they usually spend more time at home raising children.
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2018 at 11:22pm
If a Muslim man is allowed to marry a Christian and a Jew. then Zaidis are considered Muslims. Find out if both of you are compatible and if the compatibility would enable you to live a happy married life.
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
Stressedlady View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stressedlady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2018 at 2:01am
Originally posted by Dr. Aslam Dr. Aslam wrote:

If a Muslim man is allowed to marry a Christian and a Jew. then Zaidis are considered Muslims. Find out if both of you are compatible and if the compatibility would enable you to live a happy married life.

Salaam alaikum

please can you provide more guidance on how to find out if you are both compatible
hajiyasserali View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hajiyasserali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2018 at 2:49am
what dua to marriage doon
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2018 at 11:14am
Salam Alaikum,
Compatibility means the willingness to understand each other and live a peaceful life with the ability to resolve conflicts amicably It means thatyou can live with differences and work for a consensus.
The best dua for wedding is 
O Allah make it blessed for both of us and help us raise a family this is in confirmity of your guidance.
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2018 at 12:57pm
Well I had dropped this idea,I don't want to spoil my hereafter due to a creation!!!!truly shaitan led me ask this question.
Muslimah82 View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslimah82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2018 at 9:19pm
Assalam walaikum. Good for you. You can still give the person books and material on authentic Islam. I am from a Sunni background. I had considered a few people online who weren't but none of them was right for me. Alhamdulillah I recently met somebody who is from a Sunni background online. When you give up something or somebody for the sake of Allah, Allah will give you something or somebody better. Subhan Allah! I would also warn my Muslim brothers not to marry non-Muslim women. The children don't always grow up to be Muslims under their non-Muslim mothers. Sometimes they follow their mothers' religions or they have no religion. Nauzibillah. May Allah Al Hafiz protect and preserve us all and our loved ones. May Allah have mercy on all Muslims, male or female, alive or dead. Ameen.    
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic