IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - contradictions in the "holy" quran?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

contradictions in the "holy" quran?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Starter.
Starter.
islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ayesha12345678 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2022 at 1:23pm
I am really lazy to write those stuff again. This is my page. i will send you the link of posts and answer those questions that i have written there (those posts answer your statements very clearly) :

Some christians don't dare to read those posts when i send them, because they are afraid i might be right. And yet, they claim that they are seeking knowledge. Read those posts, (sadly i dont have them saved in word, otherwise i would just send them as one) and you can comment there your answers or even here. Those posts are made with deep research and logic. Simple logic and sense. If you think religion can't be logical and make sense, you haven't known islam. Islam is logical and makes sense. Trinity doesn't make sense ( at least read first two posts about logical arguments about trinity). some christians say it is wisdom of God. No. trinity is nature of God. Nature of God is explicit in every religions and should be clear. wisdom of God is how God handles affairs in universe. Wisdom of God can be mysterious. Nature of God, can't. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic