IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Education
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LEARN QURAN WITH TAJWEED  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LEARN QURAN WITH TAJWEED

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAFIZ UMER FAROOQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LEARN QURAN WITH TAJWEED
    Posted: 07 May 2018 at 8:09am
ASSALAMU ALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAHI WABARAKATUH.
HOPE YOU WILL BE ENJOYING GOOD HEALTH.
OUR PROPHET(ﷺ) said:
"
خيركم من تعلم القرآن وعلمه
Khairukum man ta'allamal Qur'aana wa 'allamahu
(Bukhari)
Translation: The best of you are those who learn the Qur'an and teach it"
He(ﷺ) also said:
"“The Qur’an is an intercessor and it’s intercession is accepted and its plea is believed. Whoever makes it lead him – it leads him to Paradise and whomsoever places it behind him [the result will be] he is dragged to the Fire.”
Source: Ibn Hibban no. 124, - [Sahih]"
My name is Hafiz Umer Farooq and I teach Quran (nazra(with looking),hifz(memorisation/by heart)and with proper tajweed) online using skype.The teaching through skype involves audio communication with screen sharing for the page to be seen on both ends and the use of screen marker for the explanation through writing.While taking class,if we feel that the student is not paying attention to the lesson or he/she is playing,we ask for the student to turn on camera so to keep an eye on student's activity.I can teach in both Urdu and English expertly.Add me on skype:[email protected] or contact me on whatsapp;+923354885639.P
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic