IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Having hard time trusting other Muslim  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Having hard time trusting other Muslim

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imonlyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Having hard time trusting other Muslim
    Posted: 03 May 2018 at 5:58pm
I married a Muslim, that i didn't know was a Muslim. I wondered where he disappeared to Friday afternoons, but he never told me he was Muslim until several months after we were married. I had no problem with it at all. Then he started doing bad things and justifying those things with religion. He would beat me and say it was in accordance with his religion.  I was NOT a Muslim at the time. He was having sex with many women and saying that even though the women did not know, he "temporarily married them" to have sex with them. Ridiculous.

Anyway, after about a year of this bs I divorced him.  I then started to learn about the REAL Islam and decided to convert or revert about a year after our divorce. His family was VERY nasty to me and filing false police reports, kicking me out of my home that I purchased with my husband, stalking me, killing my dog, stealing my cars, trying to turn the kids against me, spreading nasty rumors about me throughout the local Islamic community, got an expensive attorney and took all my money and so on.

I am still fighting this family. One of his brother's was deported form the USA for active involvement with a terrorist organization in 2010. Then, in 2015 two of his brothers joined ISIS. Now I am so scared that my children will be forced to be involved because they have forced my nieces and nephews to train and make propaganda videos with ISIS.

The local Islamic community has taken their side and have ousted me from their midst.  I am finding it REALLY hard to trust Muslims.  What do y'all think?
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 7:28pm
Please report to the local law enforcement authorities without a delay. I am sorry, you have to go through this ordeal. Donot hesitate for a minute to approach authorities. Write down every detail and inform them. If the local community has taken his side and supported ISIS you should inform about them too.

Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
imonlyme View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imonlyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 10:12pm
Of course I did. I have been reporting this family for nearly ten years to law enforcement. But somehow I am still fighting them.
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 6:44am
Yes, Continue to expose them to authorities.
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 1:22pm
Move away from them.

Disappear. I hope the police can help you with that.

It sounds a nightmare!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic