IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Did Jesus decleared war?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Did Jesus decleared war?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2020 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by asep garutea asep garutea wrote:

Here are the answers.

Allah Ta'ala Said:
تَبٰرَكَ الَّذِيْ بِيَدِهِ الْمُلْكُ ۖ  وَهُوَ عَلٰى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيْرُ 
"Exalted is He who holds all control in His hands; who has power over all things;"
(Quran 67: 1)

Allah Ta'ala Said:
وَلِلّٰهِ مَا فِى السَّمٰوٰتِ وَمَا فِى الْاَرْضِ  ۗ  وَكَفٰى بِاللّٰهِ وَكِيْلًا
وَلِلَّهِ مَا فِی ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٰتِ وَمَا فِی ٱلۡ�£َرۡضِۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِٱللَّهِ وَكِیلًا
"Yes, indeed, everything in the heavens and the earth belongs to Allah, and He is enough for those who trust in Him."
(Quran 4: 132)

Allah Ta'ala Said:
لَـقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِيْنَ قَالُوْۤا اِنَّ اللّٰهَ هُوَ الْمَسِيْحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ ۗ  قُلْ فَمَنْ يَّمْلِكُ مِنَ اللّٰهِ شَيْئًـــا اِنْ اَرَادَ اَنْ يُّهْلِكَ الْمَسِيْحَ ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ وَاُمَّهٗ وَمَنْ فِى الْاَرْضِ جَمِيْعًا   ۗ  وَلِلّٰهِ مُلْكُ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَالْاَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا   ۗ  يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَآءُ   ۗ  وَاللّٰهُ عَلٰى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيْرٌ
"Those who say, ‘God is the Messiah, the son of Mary,’ are defying the truth. Say, ‘If it had been God’s will, could anyone have prevented Him from destroying the Messiah, son of Mary, together with his mother and everyone else on earth? Control of the heavens and earth and all that is between them belongs to Allah: He creates whatever He will. Allah has power over everything.’
(Quran 5: 17)

All three verses show that it is Allah who has the Kingdom both everything in heaven and on earth, including Who monitor your behavior.

And the other verses.

Now my question that you have not answered.

How many verses are there in Mark 16: ?
Why are you so scared to answer it?
Are you afraid to be seen by many people in this forum ?

Why are so worried about Mark 16 verses I am not shy. this was not part of this topic now tell me the prophecy about Jesus kingdom in Daniel was Allah's king.
Do want know how many verses there are 9 and there are 20 so whats the issue this wont correct that Quran was not from God but only Muhammad's so called faked revelations his own sayings
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2020 at 11:46pm
Please tell me that the Quran is a false revelation, which one?
But I can prove that the book you have is fake, I will prove it with the Gospel itself and some statements from people like you. If you agree, I will immediately take it to the forum so everyone can find out.
One of the easiest examples is your difficulty in answering the number of verses in Mark 16.
Psychologically, it shows doubt.

Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2020 at 3:36pm

But I can prove that the book you have is fake, I will prove it with the Gospel itself and some statements from people like you. If you agree, I will immediately take it to the forum so everyone can find out.
One of the easiest examples is your difficulty in answering the number of verses in Mark 16.

I have tried to answer you many times about Mark 16 but everytime checked it was not published.
20 verses.
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2020 at 3:44pm

Not one of 20 versions of the Quran is true,

The Readers and their Transmitted Versions

The Reader

The Transmitter

"The Seven" readers

Nafi`

Warsh

Qalun

Ibn Kathir

al-Bazzi

Qunbul

Abu `Amr al-'Ala'

Al-Duri

al-Suri

Ibn `Amir

Hisham

Ibn Dhakwan

Hamzah

Khalaf

Khallad

al-Qisa'i

al-Duri

Abu'l-Harith

Abu Bakr `Asim

Hafs

Ibn `Ayyash

"The Three" readers

Abu Ja`far

Ibn Wardan

Ibn Jamaz

Ya`qub al-Hashimi

Ruways

Rawh

Khalaf al-Bazzar

Ishaq

Idris al-Haddad

There are even more Readers than these but these are considered the most authoritative.

asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2020 at 3:28am
Can you prove the verses in the Quran that you think are different? so that I can prove which is true.
There is someone who deliberately made a fake Quran but finally the fake Quran cannot defeat the original Quran.
I can prove someone who had made a fake Quran if needed.
Alexan View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2020 at 9:50am
Quranic recitations are a well known fact that has always been accepted by Muslims since the first generation. Through out the centuries, Muslims have always been reciting the Quran in the variant recitations (Qiraat). Books have been written and lectures have been made about them.

However, many Muslims have lost touch with this important Islamic field and have begun to assume that there is only one recitation. Orientalists and enemies of Islam have used this to their advantage to sptrike doubt into the hearts of Muslims in regards to the preservation of the Quran.

These recitation are actually not mistakes, complement one another, add greatly to the eloquence of the Quran, and are therefore, a miracle from Allah the Almighty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxSbGeW5Kko

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic