IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My rights after nikah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My rights after nikah

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lykan08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My rights after nikah
    Posted: 24 April 2018 at 9:19am
Hello brothers and sisters
Assalam alaikum,
I am getting married this August but due to my wife's and my studies she is going to live with her family for 1.5-2 years. No I would like to know what are my rights and obligations towards my wife (sexually and otherwise). I am 26 years old. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Jazak Allah in advance
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2018 at 10:22am
Wa alaikum,
You have responsibilities towards your wife, physical, financial and familial. Once married you are for each other. How do you adjust the situation you mentioned depends on your own communication with each and reaching to a mutually agreed upon decision.
What is important is she should not feel neglected, abandoned or left alone.
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic