IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can Sihr be defeated?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can Sihr be defeated?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekingnur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can Sihr be defeated?
    Posted: 15 April 2018 at 2:02am
Assalamualaikum, 

Is it possible for Sihr (black magic) to ever be defeated? 

I have been suffering with it for almost 15 years now, sought regular Ruqya for a 1 year, regular Hijama for 2 years, but there is no sign of any improvement. Nothing seems to be torturing the Jinns that are either in/around me. I really don't know what to do. 

Can someone please offer some advise? Or know someone who suffered from Sihr but got treated? 

asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2018 at 9:17am
Originally posted by seekingnur seekingnur wrote:

Assalamualaikum, 

Is it possible for Sihr (black magic) to ever be defeated? 

I have been suffering with it for almost 15 years now, sought regular Ruqya for a 1 year, regular Hijama for 2 years, but there is no sign of any improvement. Nothing seems to be torturing the Jinns that are either in/around me. I really don't know what to do. 

Can someone please offer some advise? Or know someone who suffered from Sihr but got treated? 

Wa’alaikumussalam Seekingnur,

Sihr (black magic) surely can be defeated, because such a way is a "Bathil" (a job that Allah doesn't like) while Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

اِنَّ الْبَطِلَ كَانَ زَهُوْقًا

“Really, the bathil will vanish.” (Al Isra' 17:81)

May I ask you, what are you feeling or experiencing with the jin interference?

Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2018 at 12:35am
What are your symptoms?
ajzhyder View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajzhyder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2018 at 5:08am
Increase in your self confidence should help.

btw, what does the Jinn want and how does he communicate?
seekingnur View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekingnur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2018 at 1:07am
Originally posted by ajzhyder ajzhyder wrote:

Increase in your self confidence should help.

btw, what does the Jinn want and how does he communicate?

That's the problem. It doesn't communicate at all, which is frustrating for my Raqi, because he wants to convince the Jinns to leave my body and call them to Islam. But they don't speak! My Raqi said that these are the most stubborn Jinns he's encountered in Ruqya, because he said that at least with his other patients, the Jinns speak to him, they get angry at him, they tell him that they will never leave and will never follow Islam. But in my case, they just cause symptoms to me, but they don't speak at all! 

Well, according to my Hijama Doctor and Raqi, the Jinns are obviously just trying to mess with the key aspects of my life: health, marriage and work. 
Jameela456 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jameela456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2018 at 9:47am
May Allah give you shifa. I've had sihr for 3 years and alhamdulilah I found a good raaqi. He taught me a few things and the ruqyah was easy since the jinn and sihr was destroyed with Allahs permission during the 1st session. The brothers name is Abu Ismaeel. I wont give out his number here since its private information but if you'd like his number then message me.
Al-Mamun View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al-Mamun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2019 at 9:56am
How do i message you?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic