IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam > General
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ramadan  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ramadan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Souardi1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ramadan
    Posted: 07 April 2018 at 1:43pm
Dear Dr Aslam,
Unfortunately for several reasons of sickness I didn’t fast some days of Ramadan in the past and I didn’t repeat them anymore, I’m living abroad alone and I know there’s no excuses valid for this but does it count if I’ll repeat them one day or I committed already a sin ? Does it count to give money to someone that really needs in based of the time that I didn’t fast in Ramadan ? Please what’s the best thing to do in this occasion ? How am I judge in front of Allah ?
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2018 at 9:51am
Salam Alaikum,
It all depends on your physical conditions. If you are in a physical position to fast for the days you did not fast during the last Ramadan, then do it before the commencement of the next Ramadan if you can. If you are not in that situation, you may donate the money sufficient to feed a hungry person for the number of days you missed. Always be hopeful of the mercy of Allah. His mercy is more powerful than his anger.
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
Souardi1 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Souardi1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2018 at 11:02am
Thank you so much for your help.
I hope Allah might forgive me for my weakness.

Sara
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2018 at 9:49pm
May God be with you all the time with His unlimited mercy.
Aslam
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic