IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam > General
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jinnyat not leaving my sis in law  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jinnyat not leaving my sis in law

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thelionking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jinnyat not leaving my sis in law
    Posted: 06 April 2018 at 3:58am
Salam Dr. Aslam,

I come from a religious family, but I never used to believe in Jins. I used to believe that they exist but not that they can harm a human-being. My sister-in-law bought six gold bracelets and right after three hours of wearing them, she got an attack. We took her to many hospitals for weeks and every doctor would say it's all normal. But she would seem like she is dying, couldn't breathe, the attack would come every five mins later. Then one night, I played Surah Rahman and she felt good and then I immediately went and brought a Mulah. The Mulah came and recited a few surahs and he said it's the jinyat. 

When she gets the attack, she feels pain in her feet and can't breathe, she even tries to hold her neck tight and then when we talk to her, she says take us to Ummrah. We promised we will take her to Ummrah in a few months but the attacks still come. We took out the bracelets and she felt well again but today she got the attack again and when was out of the attack. She was crying and said the woman was really scary and they said don't burn the bracelets, I have six of my children in them. We are really confused and dont know what to do. I know, I am taking your time but it's a really serious issue for us and we look forward to hearing from you on this. Thanks!

Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2018 at 9:47am
Salam Alaikum,
Remove those bracelets. She might be allergic to that. Remove them from her presence and her surroundings. 
Recite the first sura of the Quran and recite the last two suras of the Quran and pray to Allah to help her overcome her situation.
In the meantime, go to medical doctors again and describe all the symptoms.
May Allah give her shifa.
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic