IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Lost  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lost

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2018 at 6:54am
Good question tony7 I explain you in this way suppose you have your parents who are old and they cough frequently but you don't listen to them nor respect them but you do charity,you do work that benefit mankind but you don't serve your parents who raised you,who took care of you,your mother carry you for 9 months but you disrespect her in fact you deny their Parenthood,in most cases parents will curse you and if possible may even kill you,but Allah is way above all,he created you,he took care of you when you were nothing,he was responsible for you to come to this world safely,he is responsible for your existence,so how a person can reject Allah who had given innumerable blessings, that's why those who worship other than Allah or those who deny him,hell is final abode for them.
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2018 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

Good question tony7 I explain you in this way suppose you have your parents who are old and they cough frequently but you don't listen to them nor respect them but you do charity,you do work that benefit mankind but you don't serve your parents who raised you,who took care of you,your mother carry you for 9 months but you disrespect her in fact you deny their Parenthood,in most cases parents will curse you and if possible may even kill you,but Allah is way above all,he created you,he took care of you when you were nothing,he was responsible for you to come to this world safely,he is responsible for your existence,so how a person can reject Allah who had given innumerable blessings, that's why those who worship other than Allah or those who deny him,hell is final abode for them.

If I substitute some other god in that for Allah, say, er... Wodin, what evidence do you have that your version is more credible than the Norse gods?

I agree that the Norse (Viking) gods were made up drivel but how to you support your particular god being superiour?
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2018 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

Originally posted by asep garut asep garut wrote:

Tim the plumber,
What or who do you mean "Not balanced. Not fair etc."

My assesment of the personality you describe.

I would not be impressed with a person who demanded I unquestionably loved them without good reason other than the promise of a reward for me. Promises are easy. I respect those who have demonstrated their good character with deeds not just empty hype.

You are right, God also commands us to do something good toward others, because He is the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

I don't demand anyone to follow my will because it is forbidden by Allah, but I am only ordered by Him to convey His command with good and wisdom without any impression of being forced.

I do not think that I am the best or the most righteous person because when a person has such thoughts he has forgotten that he has a lot of weaknesses, and behind it all there is the Most Knowing about who I am, even all human beings.

I am very aware that, actually I am from where, what should I do in this world, and where I am going to end.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic