IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam > General
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Probem with my family  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Probem with my family

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Santorius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Probem with my family
    Posted: 08 March 2018 at 4:59am
I live in Batumi,capital of Adjara an autonomous republic in Georgia.Adjara before 2000 has got Muslim majority but last years the majority of young generation convert to orthodox Christianity.All my brothers and sisters left islam for orthodox Christianity.How we can stop this?What we must do for this?
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2018 at 9:21am
Wa alaikum,
You probably know better than anyone the causes of this shift in religious demographics. Find out the reasons why is it happening. Share your finding  with others and collectively they all can reflect on this issue. 

Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2018 at 6:53am
‘It was hard during history classes,’ recalled a young history student I met in Batumi ‘When we'd start talking about religion, other [Christian] students would say that we should not be Muslims, because in the past Georgians were Christians, and Islam came from Turkey.’ She is determined to prove one day that Islam is not a foreign and alien concept in Georgia’s history.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/od-russia/inga-popovaite/georgian-muslims-are-strangers-in-their-own-country

Perhaps you may consider having more of your own educational institutions.

Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2018 at 5:06am
Ideas are monopolized by a nation and group. God is not owned by anyone. Islam simply asks every human being to liberate them from the servitude of others. This idea of independence is rooted in all cultures and all societies. Hence, Islam is not foreign in any land.
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic