IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam > General
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - teaching young teen about tauhid  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

teaching young teen about tauhid

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: teaching young teen about tauhid
    Posted: 04 March 2018 at 1:26am
Salam Dr. Aslam,

I teach young teen (5-7 grader) in an Islamic Weekend School.
When I taught about the existence of God (tauhid) some times I have very challenging students.
So my question is how to reconcile about the creation of Adam and Eve with evolution and big bang theory? Considering  these are young this very young teen, what is the best approach?.
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2018 at 6:56pm
 Wa alaikum salam,
Creation does not negate evolution. Evolution is part of the creation and creation is part of the evolution. Our belief is that Allah is in control of everything including evolution. Evolution did not occur without the consent of Allah. How the two interlinked. The science is still in its infancy stage in terms of finding definite answers to our existence or the existence of the universe. Even when the definite answers would come we would have to conclude that things did not happen accidental, there is a master architect behind everything.
The master architect runs this universe on the basis of laws and we still in our infancy to learn those laws. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic