IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hello  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2018 at 7:52am
Originally posted by Al Masihi Al Masihi wrote:

What made me leave Islam is seeing what Islam really does to a society and how it effects the minds of the people.

I, an atheist, get that bit but why then choose to be a christian?
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2018 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by Al Masihi Al Masihi wrote:

What made me leave Islam is seeing what Islam really does to a society and how it effects the minds of the people.

Al Masihi,

I had assumed you would be like that before.

Seeing the truth of a religion is not because of the attitude of some adherents but the understanding of the true teachings of religion.

Not all Muslims have their behavior in accordance with what is commanded by Allah, but there are many Muslims who always want to follow the guidance of Allah. In this case, the primacy is the essence of the truth of a religion, not because it sees some of the bad attitudes shown by the religious people.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic