IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic Finance
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sovereign Sukuk issuance process  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sovereign Sukuk issuance process

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sajidhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sovereign Sukuk issuance process
    Posted: 08 February 2018 at 3:50am
Dear All,

I am currently engaged with a national debt management office and we are mapping out the future processes and procedures.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone could share policies and procedures relating to sovereign Sukuk issuance. many thanks.
NickLingboon View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickLingboon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2020 at 4:26am
Wow, it's a legendary event. But if there were some collector's agency there, it would past faster. Moreover, if it would be International Debt Collectors. It's amazing I wish I had known of them before. I previously used other companies and this is professional, fast and in my opinion the best. As a director of a small business it's a great asset to my business to have frontline-collections on my side to chase those debts we all have that some companies think they can get away with. I have already recommended them to fellow directors with issues with unpaid debts they have.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic