IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Pillars of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Best acts during Friday  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Best acts during Friday

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Musk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best acts during Friday
    Posted: 01 February 2018 at 1:32pm
1- Recitation of Surat al- Kahf on the day of Jumu�ah (Friday): This is due to the statement of the Prophet ﷺ: �Whoever recites Suratul-Kahf on the day of Jumu�ah will be brightened with light between the two Jumu�ahs.� [ Source: Al-Hakim.]

2- Sending as many blessings as possible on the Prophet ﷺ: On the authority of Abu Mas�ud al-Ansari ,, the Prophet ﷺ said: �Send several blessings on me on the day of Jumu�ah, because anyone who seeks blessings on me on the day of Jumu�ah will have his blessings presented to me.� [ Source: Al-Hakim.]

3- Taking a ritual bath (ghusl) and using perfume. This is due to the Prophet�s statement ﷺ: �A man who performs the spiritual bath on the day of Jumu�ah, cleanses himself as best as he can, rubs oil on himself or perfumes his body, and then goes out (to the mosque) and does not separate two (men sitting together in the mosque), and finally observes what is written for him (supererogatory Salat) and keeps mute while the imam speaks (preaches), will have his sins between that Jumu�ah and the next forgiven.� [ Source: Al- Bukhari.]
quran
samrah View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2020 at 5:59am
Thank you for the useful information, I would lik to add few hadees related to Juamma mubarak.

جس شخص کو جمعہ کی ایک رکعت مل گئ اس نے جحعہ پا ليا (یعنی دوسری رکعت میں بھی شامل ہو تو اس کا جمعہ ادا ہوگیا۔
سنن نسائ جلد اول حدیث 1428 
Reference: All Islamic Dua
جو شخص جمعہ کے دن دو سو مرتبہ مجھ پر درود شريف پڑھے اس کے دو سو سال کے گناہ معاف کردیۓ جائیں گے
كنز العمال ص 507 ، ج-2

لوگ جمعہ چھوڑنے سے باز آجائیں ورنہ اللہ تعالی ضرور ان کے دلوں پر مہر   لگا دے گا ، پھر وہ یقیناً غافل لوگوں ميں سے ہو جائیں گے
صحیح مسلم

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic