IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Repentance for mastubation  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Repentance for mastubation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzeid001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Repentance for mastubation
    Posted: 11 January 2018 at 8:43am
Aslam alekom,
I am trying to repent and have allah forgive me for the actions of masturbation. How so ? Also asgallah I used to steal how do I repent from that ?
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2018 at 10:58pm
Wa'alaikumussalam mzeid001,

When you want to do it again, try to remember the word of Allah in sura Al Hadid (57): 4

وَهُوَ مَعَكُمْ أَيْنَ مَا كُنتُمْ ۚ وَاللَّـهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرٌ :٤

"...and He is with you wheresoever you may be. And Allah is Seer of what you do.�

Hope it helps.

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2018 at 5:44am
With respect to masturbation you haven't done anything wrong, and if you can return what you have stolen or pay restitution that would be good. If returning the stolen merchandise will cause a greater harm, give charity and pray for the person. Ask Allah to forgive you and don't steal again. And Allah Knows Best.   
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2018 at 11:18am
No comment on religion, but the enjoyment of sex is maximized when one concentrates on the pleasure of the partner.

Masturbation is purely self-focused and one can lose the ability to fully sexually relate to others. Sex can become limited to self-gratification through repeated masturbation. Prostitution can have similar results.

I have observed these facts as a result of my own behavior and others agree. I think it is human nature.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic