IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dream  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dream

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anaanan19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dream
    Posted: 10 January 2018 at 8:49am
Selam aleykum.

I had a quite unpleasant dream today.
Some people I know who are muslims inculding a classmate were standing opposing a wall. Someone had died. Everything was gray as if someone had turned off the lights. Then I see someone worshipping the dead body and the wall. And I ask them why are you worshipping the wall and the dead body? They say because if you do it you get your wishes granted and someone did this and got their wish granted.(their wish was to cure their mother)
I say to them that you shouldn't worhsip anyone but Allah. And then I see more and more muslim people worshipping the dead body to have wishes granted. Anyway I was very againist that thing and quite surprised by these muslims. Anyway I woke up with a bad feeling.    
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic