IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Moving and living in Thailand  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Moving and living in Thailand

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joseph23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Moving and living in Thailand
    Posted: 09 January 2018 at 4:30am
I�ve decided to move and live in Bangkok, Thailand to be with my future wife. I met my wife through a singles tour held by A Foreign Affair in Bangkok. Now that we�re getting married and I want to start a family the thought of expenses has started to weigh on me.

I want us to stay in Bangkok due to living expenses being more affordable compared to living here in California.

I want my future kids to grow up in an environment where they would fully grasp the importance of family and respect for elders. I want my kids to feel that coming home to us would feel like a natural thing to do and not because it�s the holidays, birthdays and etc.

I guess I�m a bit of a hypocrite when it comes to this issue since I also rarely visit my parents� but after meeting my fianc� and her family, seeing as how they are close to each other made me realize that I want that kind of family too.

I�d like to ask anyone here who are living in Bangkok regarding employment. Is it hard to find a job in the IT industry (software engineer with 7 years� experience)?

I�d like to get employment before moving.

Do I need to be fluent in Thai before applying?

Thank in advance for your input!

Muhammad Saad View Drop Down

Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muhammad Saad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2020 at 7:49am
India is far better to move to. Just English.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic