IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Blind and hoping to see.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Blind and hoping to see.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeFromDarknes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blind and hoping to see.
    Posted: 08 January 2018 at 4:22am
I am a single father raised in a home were the way of the Quran and Islam was victimized by american rumor and disrespect but due to my influence as an adult I have witnessed the blessed culture and nature of Islam. I am here now seeking to learn of Allah and the faith. I wish to learn the language and read the Holy text that I may find him and be at peace in this world. Please help me learn and grow in the one true God.
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2018 at 4:22pm

FreeFromDarknes, hopefully you will find what you want here, and I wish I can help you. Thank you.

Asep Garut

Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 2:20am
Originally posted by FreeFromDarknes FreeFromDarknes wrote:

I am a single father raised in a home were the way of the Quran and Islam was victimized by american rumor and disrespect but due to my influence as an adult I have witnessed the blessed culture and nature of Islam. I am here now seeking to learn of Allah and the faith. I wish to learn the language and read the Holy text that I may find him and be at peace in this world. Please help me learn and grow in the one true God.

Can you be more specific as to what you think you will get out of such faith?
MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2018 at 12:48am
Originally posted by FreeFromDarknes FreeFromDarknes wrote:

Peace to you brother FreeFromDarknes,

Welcome. Hopefully you will find what you are seeking, and be at peace not just in this world, but in the next (eternal) world too. You will find that Islam truly provides satisfying answers to all questions that one may have. Where would you like to start? Just ask...

MIAW

Edited by MIAW - 18 January 2018 at 2:45am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic