IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : New Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Advice  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deen_chaser973 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advice
    Posted: 02 January 2018 at 8:51am
As salaam Alaikum! I�m a new convert trying to practice my deen daily. I take my prayer rug to work daily to make Salat. Well today I sat in the hallway outside the bathroom while I use it. When I came out it was gone. When I found it a lady from my job had move it and sat it with her belongings, she said she knew it was mine and just wanted to move it. She practices witch craft and dark magic, and my rug was sitting on top of her magic stuff. My question is what do I do about my rug? lol I know in Islam we don�t participate in any magic or evil sprits. Can anyone help me out?
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2018 at 5:55pm
Wa alaikum salam.
Your rugs are fine. So no worry about that. Insha Allah.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2018 at 5:48am
Ditto, but you may want to wash it.
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2018 at 6:35pm
As an addition, when you want to take your prayer rug, pray with:
I seek refuge in Allah from the temptation of damned devil.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic