IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - School  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

School

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzeid001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: School
    Posted: 21 December 2017 at 8:15am
Aslam aklokm,
I am currently 20 years old and I go to a university.
I don't know what happened, in high school I had straight As and mashallah I felt smart even with challenging courses. Now I am at a university the courses are easier but I still fail and everything is going bad for me out of nowhere. I did some haram stuff after I graduated during the summer but I have repented and I feel like no matter what I do my grades get lower. I don't know what to do.
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2017 at 9:19pm
Wa alaikum salam,

Everyone make mistake. So what you�ve already done by asking forgiveness is the right thing to do.
Regarding your grade perhaps you just need to study harder, if needed ask help from friends. To me it's nothing to do whit the sins that you have done, by nature university�s courses much more challenging compare high school�s.

Edited by semar - 26 December 2017 at 8:09pm
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2017 at 1:02am
Have you asked your tutor what is happening?
Muhammad Arham View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muhammad Arham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2017 at 5:45am
Wa alaikum salam,
Allah subhanahu_wa_taala says in Holy Quran,in Surah Al-Anfal verse 53 ,that
(" This is so because Allah does not change the favour that He has conferred upon a people, until they changethemselves; and verily Allah Hears, Knows.")
So the basic thing you have to do is to do your best ,ask forgiveness from Allah and promise yourself to not repeat that sin again and you're done ! In this life and also for the day of judgement . JazakAllah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic