IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BAD child  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BAD child

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abdur rakib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BAD child
    Posted: 03 December 2017 at 10:26pm
Alright so, I�m 15 years old. I�m in 10th grade. I�m a horrible Muslim, horrible student, and a horrible son. I�ve just realized all these things. I need guidance to be put on the right path. I have a mentality of not caring. I�ve realized that the only life I�m screwing up is my own. For the first time in a while I�ve prayed a decent salah alone. I made dua and I cried to Allah the first time in my life. I need someone to give me tips. How do I become a better Muslim? How do I become more constistent with praying, how do I become a better student? How do I become a better son? And how do I please my parents and Allah.
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2017 at 12:20am
Salam/Peace
No one is perfect. Everyone has shortcoming. Try your best bro. Nothing too late to improve yourself. Moreover you still young, so you have a lot of opportunity to have a bright future.
So never give up to go back to the right path, if some how you tend to go to a bad habit again, straighten up again as soon as you realize.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2017 at 10:41am
Read Quran daily,offer 5 time salaah,and first of all thank Allah that at such a tender age you are trying to follow Islam,I realized this when I was 21,anyways, don't miss namaz,always pray on time,as Allah mentioned this in ch 17 v 78, whenever you want to do a wrong thing just remember Allah is watching you, regarding parents,Allah in ch 17 v 23-24 of Quran says worship only Allah there is nothing like him and when your parents or one of them become old be good to them don't backfire at them you should not utter even ooff and pray to Allah to shower mercy on them as they raised you when in your childhood, whenever your parents says any work do it instantly, whenever they come from work offer them water,and never hurt them,just remember this no ch 17 v 23-24, constantly in that way you will be good to your parents,may Allah Grant you success in this world and hereafter.Allah fiz
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic