IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Quran  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quran

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2018 at 3:19pm
@Miaw
Q: So why is this guy 'airmano' saying that there was no canonisation?
A: Because the 'poor guy' does not know what he is talking about. Smile

The real game are the Hadiths which are  considered as not valid (and not only "unreliable").

So, where is the collection of wrong hadiths, a list which would be accepted by the majority of (Sunni) Muslims and which can thus not be used as "jokers in the sleeve" anymore ?
The remaining ones would be the valid or "canonized ones" of course. 

Airmano
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2018 at 4:06am

Originally posted by airmano airmano wrote:

... So, where is the collection of wrong hadiths...

We have a collection of Authentic Hadiths, we don't need a collection of other Hadiths (although if you google it, you will find numerous attempts/works/lists of weak/fabricated Hadiths).

Edited by MIAW - 04 March 2018 at 4:10am
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2018 at 8:23am
Quote Miaw
We have a collection of Authentic Hadiths, we don't need a collection of other Hadiths 

So where is it ? The links you gave are more of a cooking instruction (how to bake a good hadith).

Once you have [shown] a list of authentic hadith can I conclude that the others are invalid ? (if not, why not ?)

Airmano

Edited by airmano - 04 March 2018 at 8:25am
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2018 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by airmano airmano wrote:

Quote Miaw
We have a collection of Authentic Hadiths, we don't need a collection of other Hadiths 

So where is it ? The links you gave are more of a cooking instruction (how to bake a good hadith).

Once you have [shown] a list of authentic hadith can I conclude that the others are invalid ? (if not, why not ?)

Airmano

I would like to explain what is being discussed here, hopefully, it will be able to clarify the discussion.

All the wrong hadiths are very difficult to collect because so wild that they are difficult to detect, however, there are several ways to determine that a hadith is wrong, one of them is by looking at the contents of such hadith, is there any similarity of meaning in the Qur'an or not ...., because the shahih (authentic) hadith will not be contrary to Allah's law in the Qur'an.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic