IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The theory of evolution has been shattere  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The theory of evolution has been shattere

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moon123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The theory of evolution has been shattere
    Posted: 26 November 2017 at 5:46am
Islam is the truth. Islam is the true religion
There is no evolution Never development is a great and terrible mistake .... Prophet Muhammad told 1440 years of earth rotation. Also tell the darkness that occurs at the bottom of the ocean and also told that the mountains like the tambourine of the Prophet Muhammad told a lot and much
These are great evidence of Muhammad's prophecy
I must get the Nobel Prize to veto evolutionary theory

First :
Where did that cell originally come from?
The escape of any religion for you and the absence of the God is the idea of holding the existing Sunday
Because your logical mind wants an answer from the creation of the Creator and from the created one
So who created the lonely individual cell eternal loneliness !!!!!!
Second :
Do not tell me the election and consider yourself answered to my words because I repeatedly with reason and proof I said it is false and illogical
The theme is that evolution convinced us that the creation of the universe is so, and it was not in power, and everything came in vain
Let us come to what you say
A cell that evolves and all these qualities develop in phases (Darwin's approach, of course)
abc
a \ b \ c attributes
To become
cba
In this way you need eight wrong one true
A man with a billion attributes
If it was vain without a maker would be qualities
The law of probability must apply to it
If a billion attributes are to be observed in this way
Of course, my speech is not systematic (the election of a natural election is calculated on the whim of what he said)
We are absurd and not systematic
One billion is a possibility
Billion * billion random, but this characteristic which is now
A billion * billion means the wrong possibility to be this current form
And only one is true
My brother tunnel a third to not integrate the qualities of each other to be able to live (so random format) means random random generate each other promise and so on)
I will meet you half
I will pour over 90%
Where ten percent is capable of life
Where are you random class
Someone answered me
He told me that the random target is to find a flying bird and a bird that does not fly and that is st**id and impractical as well as a kind of here began to evolve
Beautiful words of the words of the intensity of my miracles and my words
Dears
If we assume that evolution began here
Until the objects agreed on the same qualities in the stomach and hearing, brain and look and the number of eyes and oases of the brain and the similar back and ears
All these traits, after which forked out of the slums, produced other creatures with the same characteristics in a random way, for example chicken shaped legs, but the legs of the duck, but the similarity resulted new random about the old
Lovely
Where are the resulting slums until they agree on the same current system of qualities common to all
Or weave natural selection on the approach of evolution
Or copied the plan of the eternal cell on the scale of Darwin's theory
The legs were also separated by trousers
Where the billions of slums went, which, if absurd, was the eternal, one-stop cell
It was without a curriculum because if it were systematic, Bertm specific and a certain format there was a programmer
Do not let me forget
Separated on the natural selection approach
Bertem had theories of evolution as the two men were suited to the shape of trousers
I have sinned, forgive me, so it was so without slums
My love is how I secured mental-minded theories
With developments measured by the author's approach and not measured by logic
If evolution were fixed and manipulated for errors, evolution would be the basis of the universe
Who is handling the mistakes and setting the mark
Two answers to you either the eternal cell of the individual steadfast \
Or its approach was on the scale and words of his theory of evolution and natural selection
You saw that the embryo evolved from a cell
But a cell structured with a DNA-ready approach
With all this rigorous approach to evolution
Mutations and errors occur
So how without an approach or standard or RTM
Uh, who killed these products if I kept them so you would not
We have seen the sincerity of Darwin's evolution as a blight that the universe is an actor
We knew that the universe was an eternal cell that I believed and never believed
Greetings
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2017 at 12:33pm
moon123
Quote There is no evolution Never

Strange that we find this funny dinosaur skeletons all the time though !

Has Allah dug 'em underground to lead us astray ?

Airmano

Edited by airmano - 03 December 2017 at 12:35pm
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2017 at 3:09am
Eh???

Life began far before the first cell happened.

The universe is billions of years old. It is not just biology that shows this. Astronomy and geology are the strongest bodies of evidence of this fact.

If your chosen identity requires you to avoid facts why do you want it?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic