IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dream translation  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dream translation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dream translation
    Posted: 15 November 2017 at 5:53am
Brothers and sister, Asalamo alaykum

I am going through a hardest time of my life and seeing dream after dream every night about my wife and child

We might be going through divorce and at this stage she had made very serious Domestic violence allegations against me falesly which with hope of Allah I will be cleared of.

I have seen two dreams last night which are concerning.
first ,
I saw my mother in law in a shop and she was shoping for her other nephew . I saw her but chose to ignore her but she spotted me ans started to talk to the sales man as if she was buying stuff for my daughter.

she then came and grabbed my attention by touching my chin and turning my head toward her and speaking to me .

second dream was a yellow snake in our family house which was huge and did bite me on my hand and I did bleed.
The snake belonged to my wife

This was then continued by me playing with my child in a open space with other parents and when my wife came, she took the child. I felt hopeless and cried just to see the child for one more moment . At first she refused by I think she then allowed me .

I continue to see my wife in dream every few days which is troubling as it brings memories back which I want to forget about .

I have tried to look at each of the issues in isolation ( bite, snake, etc) but can't really understand the meaning

I appreciate any comment or direction on this.
My next court is in few weeks and it is such a bad feeling to see dream after dream not knowing the meaning .
I think some of them are from Allah telling me about future InshaAllah.

Jazakallah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic