IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Bazaar - Commerce
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Best place to have Arabic food in Dubai?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Best place to have Arabic food in Dubai?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zayn1012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best place to have Arabic food in Dubai?
    Posted: 09 November 2017 at 4:14am
I don't eat out in Arabic restaurants. Usually, when I need to have a snack or feel hungry, I run to a fast food joint or a shawarma corner. But, now I am married and I felt to eat out at least once a month after a city tour. She loves to go out during the weekends with me and have a beautiful evening. I asked my friends who gave me a list of best Arabic restaurants near us http://www.citycentremirdif.com/blog/dining/6-arabic-restaurants-you-must-try I would need some help to choose the best place with a nice ambience and good food for us to go. Please share your suggestion.

Edited by zayn1012 - 09 November 2017 at 4:15am
Capik27 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capik27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2020 at 10:42am
Thanks for sharing! I checked the list and I almost visited all of them! Really good and worth visiting.
TillLindemann View Drop Down

Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TillLindemann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2020 at 5:33am
My boyfriend is from Arabic Saudi and we go out really often for dinner. Sometimes, we even go clubbing and dancing, even if he doesn’t like it. I one evening I wanted to make him a surprise and went to Leila Dubai, where Arabic cuisine is served. He was over the moon happy, however at a certain moment he I felt that he was hiding. Indeed, in the restaurant were only men who kept starring at us. I am just curious all the Arabic restaurants are like this one?
P.S. I don’t eat Arabic cuisine, because they use a lot of spices which I am intolerable to them. The intolerancelab.co.uk helped me to get analysis fast even abroad.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic