IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Watching 2 Brother and a Bride  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Watching 2 Brother and a Bride

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joseph23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Watching 2 Brother and a Bride
    Posted: 27 October 2017 at 6:39am
Last night, the movie 2 Brothers and a Bride was on TV and I thought �hey, why not?� The movie was interesting and fresh. It was about 2 brothers from the Midwest that joined a matchmaking tour to St. Petersburg, Russia where they are promised introductions to hundreds of women in 2 weeks.

The characters Jake and Josh live and work in a vegetable farm and their Ma looked after them. When she died, the two realized how lonely and bad they are in household work. With the issue looming, Josh books 2 tickets to Russia as part of the �A Foreign Affair� singles tour.

At first glance, you�d expect a sort of romance over the rainbow but these 2 brothers aren�t exactly looking for love; they are looking for a wife. This synopsis makes this rom-com-indie movie unique.

The character Angela Beck, a British reporter doing a documentary on the �A Foreign Affair� scenario, is fascinated and confused about the whole gig. Her character brings in a sensible, down-to-earth and insightful side of the tour.

Overall, the movie brings in a unique outlook on singles tours and romance in entirety. I think it�s worth recommending. What do you think?

Aziza25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aziza25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2018 at 3:33pm
Sounds like an entertaining story. My brother was interested in a Russian girl. He'd probably like this movie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic