IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I've lost faith, help me restore please  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I've lost faith, help me restore please

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handsofallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2019 at 8:35pm
Salam everyone, thank you for all your replies. I haven’t been able to pray yet, but I feel like I am progressing. I have completely cut off all my friends with whom I felt peer pressure to do bad things. I have given up drugs, alcohol and other gravely prohibited acts in Islam. I have gotten engaged to a woman of my parents choice, now the only thing remaining for me is to start praying. 

One of my concern is I work 5 days a week from 8:30am to 5pm, and I am not allowed to go offer my prayers in between work, I don’t have enough breaks throughout the day to do so, what alternative way can I perform the missed prayers?
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2019 at 9:38pm
Wa alaikum Salam,
You can combine the noon and afternoon prayers during your lunch break or pray after your work depending on the month. During winder sunsets early so you may like to combine the prayers of Zuhr and Asr and during the summer you can pray after your work combining them.
Aslam
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic