IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Education
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I Need Your Help to Sponsor an Orphan  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I Need Your Help to Sponsor an Orphan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saadnvd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Need Your Help to Sponsor an Orphan
    Posted: 13 October 2017 at 1:43am
As-salaamu'alkum, my Brothers and Sisters,

After studying more and more about Islam, I've been attempting to do my best to help out the needy, especially the orphans in our world who constantly need our love and support.

At the moment, I do not have a job myself, but I do have a really great laptop that I can sell to purchase an orphan sponsorship from Islamic Relief USA for $516.
You can see this package located here:
Islamic relief usa orphan programs

How can you help?

By helping me to sell this laptop. I've created a listing on both eBay and also Craigslist. Even if you don't want to purchase the laptop on your own, then you can help by spreading this post.

If we can all get together and accomplish this, then we can at least benefit one child in the world with their food supplies and daily needs. It's a one year sponsorship, and I do not plan to make a profit on this at all.

Craigslist Listing (Click Here)

Ebay Listing:

I will be more than happy to provide any and all documentation that proves that I've used the money for the sponsorship, and I will share it with whoever can buy this off me.

I really hope someone can help me accomplish this. By supporting this, you will also be partaking in this good deed, and may Allah bless everyone who can help.

Thank you so much.

Sincerely,
Saad

Edited by saadnvd - 13 October 2017 at 1:44am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic