IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Others
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halal Nail Polish  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Halal Nail Polish

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syedrizwan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Halal Nail Polish
    Posted: 29 June 2017 at 11:00pm
Salam,

I recently came across this halal nail polsh trend on Facebook. I was thinking of buying some for my wife. I dont really understand how it can be wudu friendly. Does anyone have any suggestions?  Here is a link to the website.

786cosmetics.com

wertyhas View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wertyhas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2021 at 9:01am
Is nail polish really halal?
liamrandall View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liamrandall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2021 at 9:43am
I'm not sure if there is halal nail polish. I use garlic nail polish with an absolutely safe and non-toxic composition. I think that this varnish can be called halal because of its composition. By the way, this varnish stimulates the rapid growth of nails. There is no smell at all, despite the garlic extract, and this is cool.
I recently injured my toe, and part of the nail just fell off. It's a terrible sight. I painted my nails with this varnish, and in a brief period, the nail grew out. Plus, the nail is strengthened, which prevents it from cracking or breaking.
emaan09 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emaan09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2022 at 12:32pm
I really don't know about it's halal or haram but i personally use poly gel nail kit its not an artificial nails but it is a gel form material which you can apply on to your original nail layer and then shape them with any nail file. Also the processs of removal of polygel nails are very simple and easy.
kakemuchi View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

catholic
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakemuchi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2022 at 3:38pm
Thanks for the information.
wertyhas View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wertyhas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2022 at 3:43pm
< ="text/">td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}I love nail polish and would like to paint my nails without spoiling my taharat. This new polish is a huge breakthrough for me. We have to be modest, but nowhere does it say it is forbidden to be fashionable. This product allows water to penetrate the surface of the nail. Then there is no harm in using it. I asked about this nail polish from my friends who were taking manicure courses. They studied here https://www.nwcollege.edu/programs/nail-technology and lerned a lot of useful thing. They told me that an Islamic scholar in the U.S. tested the penetration and published an article saying that he believes the polish complies with Islamic law. And unlike conventional manicures, which prevent oxygen and moisture from penetrating the nail's surface, the nail polish is designed to allow air and water to penetrate the nail, making it compatible with taharat as a result.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic