IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Assalamu alikum wr wb  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Assalamu alikum wr wb

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mohammad Saad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Assalamu alikum wr wb
    Posted: 14 June 2017 at 9:22pm
My name is Mohammad Saad. I found this forum very informative so I signed up with the hope of having good discussions.

icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 9:36pm
Salam,
Welcome, hupe you enjoy your stay.

Admin
David72 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2017 at 6:52pm
Salaam, My name is David (birth name) and I am a convert. I joined this forum to get back on The Path of Allah (swt). I am a sinner and ashamed of being one and want to change. I converted in 2002 but strayed since 2012. I recently made a very bad action/mistake that may cost me my new marriage. I am very regretful but am prepared to accept the consequences of my actions and Allah's (swt) judgement as well as my wife's. I pray that I am given another chance of redemption but if not I will be the loser that will carry this shame for the rest of my life. The only thing I can do is ask Allah (swt) for guidance and to the path of redemption. If I have offended anyone with this post please forgive me. With sincerity, Asalamualaikum..
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2017 at 6:54pm
Wa alaikum salam,
Door for forgiveness of Allah is always open.|
There was a converstaion of companian of Prohet PBUH with him PBUH:
Companion: I made a mistake, I repented, and ask ALlah forgiveness, does Allah will forgive?.
Prophet PBUH: Yes
Companion: If I make a mistake again and I repentI repented, and ask ALlah forgiveness, does Allah will forgive?.
PBUH: Yes
Companion: If I make a mistake again and I repentI repented, and ask ALlah forgiveness, does Allah will forgive?.
PBUH: Yes
He repeted the question a few times moer and prophet PBUH had the same answer.
Companion: Till when Allah still forgive me.
Propeht PBUH: Till you give up to ask forgiveness to HIM.

=====
However we should not think easily intentionally to do mistake by thinking that Allah will forgive us. This to teach us the we shouldn't hopeless of forgiveness of Allah for things that we have done in the pass. It's already happen so we can not do anything except repent ask forgiveness.

Edited by semar - 12 July 2017 at 7:00pm
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
rebello4 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebello4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2017 at 8:50am
Welcome saad.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic