IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic Finance
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Survey about Islamic Finance  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Survey about Islamic Finance

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pacx92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Survey about Islamic Finance
    Posted: 13 June 2017 at 5:32am
Hi, my name is Davide Pacella and I study Finance in Luiss Guido Carli University (Rome).
Welcome and thank you for the attention!
I am running a survey about the Islamic finance and its opportunities as a way of integration and development of sustainable economy. This questionnaire is addressed exclusively to foreigners who practice islam and live in Italy.
I kindly ask you a few minutes of your time!
https://newqtrial2015az1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cYXzcuthJymrRrL
adeeliqbal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adeeliqbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2018 at 1:31am
You should visit the Dawat e Islami website and explore your answer in the field of Islamic finance.
haris arif View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haris arif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2020 at 10:31am
You should visit the play store to read book app for zakat ke masail
Zakat al-Fitr or Sadaqat al-Fitr[101] is another, smaller charitable obligation, mandatory for all Muslims — male or female, minor or adult as long as he/she has the means to do so — that is traditionally paid at the end of the fasting in the Islamic holy month of Ramadan.[102][103] The collected amount is used to pay the zakat collectors and to the poor Muslims so that they may be provided with a means to celebrate 'Eid al-Fitr (the festival of breaking the fast) following Ramadan, along with the rest of the Muslims
click below link to download book app
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic