IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asgharadeem45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond
    Posted: 12 June 2017 at 10:00pm
Allah encourages His servants to call upon Him, and He guarantees to respond. Sufyan Ath-Thawri used to say: "O You Who love most those who ask of You, and O You Who hate most those who do not ask of You, and there is no one like that apart from You, O Lord.'' This was recorded by Ibn Abi Hatim. Similarly; the poet said: "Allah hates not to be asked, and the son of Adam hates to be asked.'' Qatadah said that Ka`b Al-Ahbar said, "This Ummah has been given three things which were not given to any nation before, only to Prophets. When Allah sent a Prophet, He said to him, `You are a witness over your nation.' But you have been made witnesses over mankind; it was said to the Prophets individually, `Allah has not laid upon you any hardship in religion,' but He said to this entire Ummah:
And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond to you." Indeed, those who disdain My worship will enter Hell [rendered] contemptible.
So Use This App to Fullfill this Purpose..!
Muslim Dua Now - Dua & Azkar
Muslim Dua Now 2017 is an application consisting of Beneficial Islamic Duas divided in 18 major duas and azkar categories. It will help Muslims of all ages including Muslim kids and adults to know, learn, memorize, and recite different supplications for daily life and other occasions. The Translation, Audio Recitation, and Transliteration features are greatly useful in knowing the actual meaning, recitation, and pronunciation of these daily Duas respectively. It is the most authentic app for daily Du'a and Azkar.
DOWNLOAD NOW
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic