IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - War on isis  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

War on isis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty2236 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: War on isis
    Posted: 09 June 2017 at 4:24pm
This topic is about the war on Isis,

I thought I would put it up because I have not seen any talks about this, and tome it is a very important topic, people are blaiming and saying that Islam state should be the one that everyone is attacking but they are not who is killing people, the war is against the terror group Isis , there is not only Muslim in this group, the leader of the group is Muslim but he douse not control the other Islamic people,

Isis is a group of people they are not gods so they can be stoped, the war against Isis is not going to be won by guns or nukes, the only weapon Isis has is fear and that is all they are going to making people afraid, yes what they are doing is horrible and inhumane, but they are driven by a part a an old Islamic religion that is read in a way that they try to make it feel right and that they will go be with there god if they do these things but they will not be going to god, they use that as a tool to manipulate people into doing bad things, and people fall for it, you don't see there leader out there fighting cause he knows that they don't go to god, he is afraid to fight this war himself so he leads innocent people to die so that he can gain power and so he can be feared

Any thoughts please feel free to comment or message me and don't be afraid to share your options,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic