IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I want to move to muslim country, help me  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I want to move to muslim country, help me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mubsala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want to move to muslim country, help me
    Posted: 30 May 2017 at 3:00pm
Asalama alaykum!

Someone advice me to which country i should move out to, i live in sweden and sweden has become more islam hostile. Any brother that want to advice to which country i should move out to. Somwhere asia, middeleast.?

May god protect us
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2018 at 7:59am
This happens only in Saudi Arabia. there is no muslim nation in this world
Mak101 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mak101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2018 at 1:55am
Asslamualaikum brother,

I suggest you move to Qatar, Its a beautiful Islamic country. 
Good place to settle down as a bachelor or family.
hameed77 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hameed77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2019 at 8:31pm
Brunei dar al salaam is a very good muslim country.it is prosperous and not a dictatorship. But I dont know if you can find a job there and its probably ecpensive. Qatar and Kuwait are good also but you need a good education, experiances and career or else you will br working like a slave for very low pay.
Unfortunately, muslim countries dont encourage hijra of muslim s . Its difficult to get a visa to live there . You would need a sponsor.
So it seems like we are trapped in thr land of Kumar with no escape.
Dont think about saudi arabia. Its a very brutal dictatorship with no human rights. Same like Egypt, syria and many of the other muslim countries
hameed77 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hameed77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2019 at 9:04pm
Correction for my previous comment: I said it seems like we are trapped in the land of k uffar and there is no escape. There are very few muslim.countries with good economy and human rights and freedom, and with majority practicing muslim. The 3 countries I mentioned are the closest to the ideal as far as I know. But they make it very difficult to move there. You need a sponser to live thier permanantly
AmirHamza View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmirHamza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2019 at 10:10am
Assalamualaikum, Sweden is city where MaherZain belong right. If Sweden is turning into hostiles you must free Sweden through self defense. If everyone starts leaving the country because of fear there is no place for you in world. We must start Muslim Union Organization to help every Muslim around the world. In India tabrez Ansari was killed for nothing and yet he has not received his justice. Qayamat is near prepare for it. The time has came when you have to hold your imaan when it is like a hot coal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic