IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to help Syria while living far away from there  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to help Syria while living far away from there

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DunyaStory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to help Syria while living far away from there
    Posted: 15 May 2017 at 8:48am
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhu
My brothers, I am new to Islam and I know I cant pretend to be the smartest , or to know the best way to do things. I am not a scholar but I am a muslim in my heart, Alhamdulilah
I became very sad about suffering of our muslim brothers in Syria, I am living in Europe and personally cant imagine what are they going trough... Thats why I made this video to raise awareness of the situation.
I beg you to watch it and share it to muslims and NON muslims, since everyone should know that children are greatest victims of this unfortunate war, may Allah (swt) help them and reward them with Jannah for everything they are enduring or endured.
This is the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYEbXDBBfOY
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic