IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ruqya Questions and Answers  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ruqya Questions and Answers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RuqyaQA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ruqya Questions and Answers
    Posted: 14 April 2017 at 8:25am

As salamu alaykum, Hope all my brothers here and well and high in eman. I did a quick search on the forum for the word "jinn" and nothing came up (maybe that's a good thing lol) so I though I start a new tread on the creepy and often misunderstood subject of jinn possession and ruqya.

Through my own journey I have found that the internet is full of either misinformation or information which is purely factual but not always completely relevant to the specific needs of a person.

Ruqya Question and Answer website is a very useful resource where people can ask question related to jinn, magic, possession, taweez etc and receive not just information but also practical solutions and genuine advice alhamdulliah.

I hope you brothers have the opportunity to find the answers you are looking for and also become better aware about how our beloved prophet Muhammad (sallahu alayhi wa sallam) addressed the issue of the supernatural and protect ourselves from its dangers.

http://www.RuqyaQA.com/

Edited by RuqyaQA - 14 April 2017 at 8:27am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic