IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Arabic Language
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Arabic alphabet song  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Arabic alphabet song

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arabic Courses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arabic alphabet song
    Posted: 03 April 2017 at 11:52pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLokXL9D1yI

Arabic alphabet song is difficult to learn that is why you need an Arabic alphabet instructor and a course that is effective and easy to follow without the need to memorize all the 28 letters of the Arabic alphabet. that is why I am providing My Arabic alphabet song and course for affordable and free for anyone who wants to learn online at any time or place anywhere in the world where there in UK, Canada, Pakistan, China or anywhere else. My course is the most effective course to learn the Arabic alphabet, it is the easiest course to follow although it is intensive and requires a lot of work from the student at the same time it's easy to follow and easy to keep up with. All you have to do as a student is just watch all the video lessons and work on all the practice assignments and work with the instructor together when I tell you in the video do this assignment and pause the video you need to do that in order to advance in the course. I don't know what more to say about the Arabic alphabet course besides sign-up today and you are not to be disappointed I'm sure because it is the best course available online or offline and it is effective and easy-to-follow for anyone wants to learn the Arabic alphabet song. You can you view the first session for free at my website and it will give an idea about the structure of the course and that will give you an idea if you would like the lesson. Sign up please to my Arabic alphabet song channel and help me out that will mean a lot to me and you will not be sorry I can assure you! I currently have a Arabic Alphabet learning channel on YouTube. The course is presented via prerecorded video lessons and are 20 lessons in total for about 50 min-1.5 hour long lessons. This course is for anyone who wants to learn the Arabic Alphabet online anywhere at your own pace. This course is not live so there is no set time to complete the lessons or videos. You can do them at any time and at any place. This course is for beginners in learning the Arabic Alphabet but it is presented in a intensive method but at the same time is easy to follow. The only thing I ask of you as a student is to simply watch the lessons and do the practice assignments with me. I studied this course at Knowledge International University and I myself was not able to read Arabic Alphabet or write the letters and after I completed the course I noticed I can read basic Quraan suras and hadiths a bit easier and was able to identify letters and words easier and was able to read slowly what my cousins would type to me on Facebook, with more practice I am able to read familiar longer suras of the Quraan and hadiths. So the course did help quite a bit. The key though is not to stop after this course. You must keep reading and practicing because if you stop you will forget what you learned. I currently have 400 students signed up at udemy which is where I presented my course for some time and now I returned my course to my own YouTube channel. I also have a 5 star review from one of my students. I offer a full lessons free on my channel. To give you a feel of what the structure of the course will be like and the teaching method that I use. I base my course nearly exactly as how I learned it at KIU. And its based on Dr. bilal book Arabic Reading And Writing Made Easy. I encourage anyone looking to learn the Arabic Alphabet to view the first lesson free to see if it may seem like a good fit for them.

Edited by Arabic Courses - 03 April 2017 at 11:59pm
ReAll View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male buddhism
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReAll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2019 at 6:10am
Woah, I allways thought that alfabet songs supposed to be easiest songs existing. Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic