IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Clothing/Hijab
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Marital Intimacy  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Marital Intimacy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote in2mate.nights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Marital Intimacy
    Posted: 07 February 2017 at 12:02pm
www.in2matenights.com

I began this halal lingerie website due to a number of reasons. The website has been created with support from ISLAM CHANNEL. Our TV ad can be seen on Islam Channel 806.

About Us
In2mate Nights brings you a halal lingerie website where you and your partner can choose a wide range of lingerie and accessories without compromising your faith.

In the modern society where images of women are portrayed all around us in ways that affect our faith, In2mate Nights brings you a modest way to shop for your in2mate needs.

All products are advertised in a modest way, showing only the product, allowing you to feel comfortable with the product and finally making you feel comfortable and special when you wear it.

We have taken our customer�s views and comments about what they want to see and have worked hard to deliver you the best to make sure your in2mate nights are truly perfect.

The story

In2mate Nights began when I began talking with many newly married friends about married life. One of the many issues faced was the difficulties with in2mate issues. The underlying cause being that women often felt they weren�t the perfect shape as advertised on TV lingerie ads� although they all knew their husbands were never dissatisfied!

This lead to thinking back to my own experiences of shopping for lingerie and those same feelings that I had; the uncomfortable feeling of trying to buy a babydoll advertised on a voluptuous woman, the dreaded thought �Am I really going to pull this off like her?� And finally, wishing I could ask his opinion on this teddy!

So, In2mate Nights began! After months of hard work, patience and a lot of dedication, a halal website was created to allow women to buy those in2mate wears without feeling awkward. A place where husbands can buy those special gifts without any fitna. A place where both husband and wife can share the lingerie shopping experience together.

We are very excited to bring this to the Muslim Community and hope it will be something to help blossom every marriage because we know, Love, Romance and In2macy are the essence of a marriage!

In2mate Nights

And we created you in pairs.

Please have a look at the website. We would love feedback, please SIGN UP to get the FREE E-BOOK. We created this E-Book so would love some feedback.

Jazakhallahu Khairun

PS. This is a legit business, I am not scamming anyone, I have tried to keep prices reasonable compared to many lingerie companies out there, I have tried to follow Islamic advice from Islam Channel and others. Anything that is wrong on the website has come from my mistakes and I ask for Allah's forgiveness and guidance.
Sarahhh View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarahhh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2017 at 10:56am
I would check it!
Aziza25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aziza25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2018 at 6:19am
Sounds innovative. Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic