IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Travels/Hajj/Umrah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Trimming Hair in Umrah !  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trimming Hair in Umrah !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanajamal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trimming Hair in Umrah !
    Posted: 21 December 2016 at 6:50am

Oh, my Lord! I am yearning for the Call to pray when I can be close to the Kaabah wall for the day.

Who would not wish to be close to the Kaabah wall praying and feeling closer to Allah SWT? Umrah is one such feeling of getting closer to the Lord of the Heavens. The charm of seeing Kaabah for the first time and igniting the inside spiritual love with your Divine Creator in his House is a blessing indeed. Performing the rituals of Umrah is a way to reunite with Allah Almighty and to purge our souls. One of these rituals is shaving or trimming hair after Umrah.

Read More Info: http://www.ilinktours.com/blog/the-religious-faith-of-trimming-hair-in-umrah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic