IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Internet / Webiste / Blog
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to find a Muslim Spouse  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to find a Muslim Spouse

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rawan-123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to find a Muslim Spouse
    Posted: 17 December 2016 at 2:59pm
Salam everyone!
After living in a few different cities, and talking to many young Muslims across the country, I realized there were many people who were struggling with the same thing: getting married. And I also found that many people wanted to discuss the issues they were facing, but many of them were hesitant/reluctant to seek advice from their communities. Or, some of their communities didn't have the resources or willingness to talk about those problems regarding finding a spouse.

So my attempt to try and help was to come up with a blog! My goal is to try and create a place where I can shine light on this need, and open a much needed discussion and offer tips/advice from things I have seen to be helpful/ not helpful. My hope is that others can talk about their own experiences and together everyone can benefit inshallah.

I do have a few ideas, but I am also open to different topics and feedback. This blog isn't for me, but more as a medium to serve our community and spark discussion and helpful information so inshallah our youth don't feel as down about the topic of marriage and getting married. My intentions are pure and inshallah this blog will bring something positive to our ummah.

Here is the link: HowToFindaMuslimSpouse.wordpress.com/

Jazakumallahukhairan!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic