IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Religious
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What is the place of prayer beads-Tesbih  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is the place of prayer beads-Tesbih

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilyashakan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is the place of prayer beads-Tesbih
    Posted: 14 August 2016 at 12:03am
Hii
Why tesbih important in Islam? Tesbih beads must have been 33 ? is it appropriate to Tesbih in the link for islam ? http://www.ebay.com/itm/BAKELITE-AMBER-PRAYER-BEADS-TESBIH-MISBAHA-TASBIH-FREE-SHIPPING-/272340515523?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2016 at 12:42pm
I so often see men in the middle east, moving their prayer beads through their fingers, with regularity, and in any situation.
Can anyone tell me what they are praying, if they are praying, or just have the habit of holding the beads?

Shukran and salaam.
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic