IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Travels/Hajj/Umrah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hajj - The Journey of a Lifetime  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hajj - The Journey of a Lifetime

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abdulmajeed31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hajj - The Journey of a Lifetime
    Posted: 03 August 2016 at 3:46am
I did perform my life first ever hajj in 2006 at the age of 25 though I had been before to perform Umrah in 2004, but having Hajj experience was a unique and indescribable knowledge, it really was something unforgettable that touched my heart that what a good journey I had.

The first finding of the Kaaba in Masjid Haram and the first touch of Black stone, was a breathtaking moment for me; the beauty of Kaaba and it is hard to believe, and it is a recall that continues with you forever golden moments of life. Basically, I enjoyed meeting with new Arab and Non-Arab people of all different ages people in different countries all around the world, chase and color it was superb seeing so many Muslim brothers and sisters united together; all here to performing hajj for the same reason.

Now I am willing to perform Hajj in at the age of 35 in 2016 and I am an equally irresistible experience this year too. I will try to enjoy every single second of every single moment of the day that I will be there Insha Allah, and I must pray the holy places of Islam, the Masjid al-Haram as well as Al-Masjid an-Nabawi and other historical places that all my Muslim brothers and sisters have a chance to perform Hajj 2016 and watch out Islamic Historical places in their life and I don�t have enough words to describe about my previous Hajj Pilgrimage journey. I think I must say that make journeys of Hajj lifetime.

You require to well knowledge it to know the brilliance of Hajj.

Edited by abdulmajeed31 - 03 August 2016 at 3:47am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic