IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - muslim motorcycle club  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

muslim motorcycle club

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seeker8212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: muslim motorcycle club
    Posted: 30 July 2016 at 9:30pm
Good evening, everyone. My name is Sean and I would like to form a Muslim Motorcycle Club (can just be all Muslims or Muslims, jews and unitarian Christians who believe in one God) in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.   If anyone is interested, please email me at [email protected].

Thank you all so much and have a great night!
aka2x2 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka2x2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2016 at 1:42pm
You may want to check out
Palestine Motorcycle Club
on FB
Respectfully
aka2x2
TillLindemann View Drop Down

Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TillLindemann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2020 at 2:55pm
I think this is a very good idea, it will bring together many people with common interests. I would also love to join your club. I even know the right people who can help with transporting motorcycles if someone needs them. About a year ago, I was moving to another city and I needed to move my motorcycle. That's when I found out about reliable motorcycle transportation, which is a guy named Teddy. At first, I didn't trust him very much, but after I met him and talked to him, my doubts immediately disappeared. He turned out to be a cool guy who was immediately able to win over. I realized that my bike was in good hands and didn't worry about it. They really did not fail, delivered the motorcycle on time and in complete safety. I was very satisfied with the quality of their services
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic