IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Help Needed  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help Needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasimkhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help Needed
    Posted: 24 July 2016 at 11:38pm
Hi,

Myself wasim khan. I have recently joined the forum.
Need my brothers advice.I have a friend's sister, punita. she is 17 year old and i am 29.I dont know but i am mad for her. she calls me bhaijaan but i just imagine her as my "jaan".

Her brother has no idea what that i want his sister.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2016 at 8:22am
Hi, and welcome. Stay away from her until you muster the courage to speak with her father and brother about your feelings.
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2016 at 11:54am
If I am not wrong she is Hindu.moreover Allah forbids marrying unbeliever women in ch 2 v 221 of Quran, as far as your thoughts about should be limited to your mind only otherwise it will be a big problem both in this world and hereafter.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic