IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - evolution  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

evolution

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bayan_05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: evolution
    Posted: 18 June 2016 at 5:07am
OK tell me I'm not the only one who thinks like this OK.

BACKGROUND INFO
The angels know that there was a species that lived before us because it is said in the Quran in the ayah 30 of Surat Al Baqarah 'And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know."' In this same ayah it is proven that the angels do not know what god has not told them so what we can gather either god told them that we would cause chaos (but lets be honest that is very unlikely because he wants the angels to bow down to us and that will make a whole lot more of them to rebel like the devil did if they know that we are going to be like how we ended up) or that there was another species on this earth that cause chaos before us and that they banished for causing too much trouble.

Now we have agreed that there was someone before us on this earth why couldn't be our "ancestors" (the Darwin theory stuff) be those creatures that were before us maybe that is why we find bones and things in the earth when we dig it. And before you tell me about how there are different types of our "ancestors" and those would be the humans other predecessors and their bones might be a reminder about how they fell and to also show that we could also fall just as easily.

I should also make 100% sure that the humans did NOT evolve from monkeys or whatever they say because Adam was made standing with a straight back and standing on his feet.

May I just add that this is a hypothesis that i made by myself and I have not stolen my hypothesis off somewhere I just had a Oh My God moment.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic