IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I want to be a slave  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I want to be a slave

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 24/7 Slave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want to be a slave
    Posted: 03 June 2016 at 7:12pm
Hello everyone.

I'm a 28 year old female, I'm from the UK and I'm Christian (kind of). I have the desire to become a slave to a Muslim family. I will not be paid although I expect to be able to live under your roof and to obey your rules. I will obey the husband, wife and children over 16 years old.

I can cook for you all, clean, whatever it is you say I will obey, except sexual demands, I will not obey these, this is nothing to do with sex at all. I just want to have a regimented structured life which is controlled by an outside family.

All I ask in return is to be able to live under your roof, be fed and to wash. I would be considered a slave / servant to your family and as such will not be paid. Physical discipline (nothing sexual) for not performing tasks to your standards is ok such as light hitting, obviously I don't expect to be beaten black and blue.

I don't expect to get much of a reply from anyone but if you never know if you don't ask right? You can send me a PM if you're interested.

You're probably asking why a Muslim family? Well because the integrity of the family and structure of the family (very disciplined) will surely channel down to me and give me structure and order. I do not smoke, do drugs, eat pork and I very much keep myself to myself.

My limited understanding of Islam tells me that slaves / servants are allowed and seeing as I am willingly requesting to be a servant, it cannot possibly be haram.

Thank you for reading :)
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2016 at 12:49am
I don't believe it.
schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2016 at 7:29am
someone needs a head shrinker
aka2x2 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka2x2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2016 at 2:57am
Dear young lady,
Your request is sad and heart-wrenching... It makes me wonder how terrible things must be for you to wish away your precious freedom...
Islam does not condone slavery any more than Christianity or Judaism do. The distinction is that The Holly Quran repeatedly encourages Muslims to free slaves as charity and/or atonement for various transgressions against God...
Islam came to free humanity from the shackles of false lords and gods; not to make new slaves of free people.
Therefore, no true Muslim would take you up on your offer... If anyone responds positively to your offer, it would be out of greed, moral corruption, and mental-sickness...
On the other hand, many Muslim families would welcome you as a friend, and fellow member of our human family. Why not reach out to your Muslim neighbors for love, support, and friendship? I hope and pray that many of them would greet you with open arms, and loving hearts...
Best of luck
and
God Bless
Respectfully
aka2x2
herbamuslim View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herbamuslim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2016 at 12:17am
unfortunately (for you), the system of slavery has been abolished (even in Islam). You are welcome to connect with a Muslim family and seek their assistance, but you would not find a Muslim family keen on having a 'slave'.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic