IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Others
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A online Place for muslim earning and fin  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A online Place for muslim earning and fin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaidshaikh123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A online Place for muslim earning and fin
    Posted: 22 May 2016 at 10:57pm
hey,i know one place FOR EARNING AND is controlled by muslim revert by name charles scovelt.The website is TRAFFICMONSOON,its basically a traffic sending company but you can earn earn much-much by their revenue sharing Ad-Packs.It is basically you can get 1 Dollar per Day for one Adpack.One Adpack cost 50$ and it gets over at 55 Days.so you get 55$ but dont think as 5$ .

I will tell u how to earn upto 100$ or ven 1000$ or ven much more upto 10,000$ Per Day or even more. if you buy 20 AdPacks for example,after 2.5 Days it becomes 50$ so you can repurchase one Adpack,so your Adpack becomes 21 and you Earn 21$ Daily,so after 2.5 Days you again buy one Adpack with the income you generate so your adpack becomes 22 and you are earning 22$ Daily and after 2.5 Days it becomes 54$ so repurchase one more Adpack,within one month you can reach 40-50Adpacks so you are generating 40-50 Dollar daily and 1500$ Monthly.

The best thing the more you increase your Adpacks the faster you can increase your Adpacks and much more.See you only started with only 20 Adpacks.For example when you reach 100Adpacks within 1.5-2 Months you can Repurchase 2 Adpacks Daily or even more since buying daily your not fixed to only 100$ Daily daily income also increasses...so you can remove weeakly or monthly for your personal use and repurchase since in this stage you are earning 3000$-4000$ monthly so you can remove some money and continue so within six month you can increase upto 1000$ Daily or even more.To get ur daily Rvenue you have to watch atleast 10 ADs Daily.I hope you understood.You dont need to start with 20 Adpack you can start with much less it just for example i gave this income.I recommend to star minimum of minimu 2 Adpacks but that will take little time to reach 100$ 1000$ Daily.

And about this website i vil give some Description.This company was started by revert muslim Charles Scoville as i told earlier,a revert muslim and was started in 2013 and has more than 3 million users.
visit here for registration,its free!!!- TRAFFICMONSOON

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE COMMENT BELOW OR GO TO ABOVE LINK AND REGISTURE.

Edited by zaidshaikh123 - 22 May 2016 at 11:39pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic