IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Marital problems  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Marital problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muslimsistersa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Marital problems
    Posted: 19 May 2016 at 10:26am
Aslm wa Alaikum,

I have been married for 7 years and have 2 kids under the age of 4 years and am currently pregnant with my third.

I have been having many problems in my marriage from day 1... From in-laws and from my husband. There is so much to say but really don't know where to start.my husband refuses counselling and I have come to realize that he doesn't really care how I feel about anything. He is really hard and cold to me and emotionally unavailable.

I feel as though there is nowhere to turn,i don't have any Muslim family of my own because I am a revert. I feel as though he won't change and don't know what to do? I don't have any support so it's hard for me to just leave the marriage and I really don't want to do that.

Please ladies can you make dua for me and my family. I just want things to be better becaus I am really suffering and in pain.
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2016 at 7:23pm
Wa alaikum salam.

May Allah easy your situation.
By the way, where do you leave? (Country)
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
rmujaahida View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmujaahida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2016 at 5:14am
well welcome to womanhood, a Muslim man being " From in-laws and from my husband. There is so much to say but really don't know where to start.my husband refuses counselling and I have come to realize that he doesn't really care how I feel about anything. He is really hard and cold to me and emotionally unavailable."

This is no different than a Jewish or Christian man being the same way.

But of course I will say dua for you but it seems you have bought into a false belief... "BORN MUSLIMS" really you consider yourself inferior to a so called "Born Muslim"

The question begging is why your husband didn't marry a born muslim.... and you a fellow revert?

But this is a problem assisting you in this manner, we only have one side of the story.... I wish you the best but three babies??? , the time to leave is well past.But if you do decide to divorce get the support of your family first.
Iman283 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iman283 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2016 at 5:11pm
Imshallah Allah will help you and bless you.I just had a baby in June alhumdallah..Marriage has got to be the hardest thing..sister I'm in the same shoes as you..just pray and YOU keep to Allah..Allah is indeed testing you..remember Allah answers your duaa you ar caring a Muslim being..Allah is on your side right now..I prayed and prayed and prayed and sometimes I feel like Allah doesn't hear me because my husband is still doing haram things..please don't get like me and get discouraged because this is from shaitan..you have to have Sabr which is patience..I am the born/raised Muslim and my husband is the revert..inshallah Allah will wake these men up and take them and shield them from shaitan inshallah
Jameela456 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jameela456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2016 at 3:57pm
sorry to hear that sister..

have you tried speaking to a shaikh about this? shaikh ismaeel is very knowledgble and even helped me in my marriage.

his email is [email protected]. Email him and see if he can help.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic