IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Religious
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - QURAN CLASSES  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

QURAN CLASSES

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quran Classes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QURAN CLASSES
    Posted: 03 May 2016 at 9:22am
Assalam u Alaikum Respected Sister/Brother We offer you a great opportunity of learning and reading Quran Kareem online with our live Male/Female tutors.
We teach online , Tajweed, Nazra, Quran, Tafseer in all countries of the world in Arabic, English and Urdu languages. Our experienced teachers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 3 days trials are absolutely free for your satisfaction. so don't wait . get register your kid now for best Islamic education.Feel free to ask any query
If you know anyone who want to learn Quran please do inform me or forward this message to him/her
JazakAllahquran classes online
Duain for kids View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duain for kids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2020 at 12:07am
Duain for kids
here we are providing the best online Quran Courses with Translation and memorization courses, for kids also.http://https://www.onlinenoorulquran.com/
quranhomeschool View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quranhomeschool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2020 at 8:20am
Goodness Allah, I wish I could depict the glow You offer me, to cause them to comprehend why I have turned towards you. In any case, Your superbness is one that rises above words. Nothing will ever be sufficiently adequate to clarify. I had a question in my psyche when I thought of the presence of You. I'm as yet uncertain right up 'til the present time what constrained me to do as such. Perhaps I realized I was in blunder to deny Your wonderfulness, or possibly it was my expectation that I was right in my manners.

Click here for Quran learning online 
quranhomeschool View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quranhomeschool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2020 at 7:23am
An idea of gaining information on online Quran exercises is the dynamic separation learning instrument for how to become familiar with the Holy Quran at home. This idea is particularly compelling for the Muslims in Non-Muslim Countries. Quran home school offered unique online Quran courses for grown-ups and kids.
Afzal Sheikh View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afzal Sheikh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2020 at 11:48am
Learn Quran Online with Quran Teaching that has been giving on the web Quran Learning administrations similarly reasonable for children and grown-ups. Courses incorporate Quran Learning with Tajweed rules, Quran Reading, and Memorize Quran with Online Quran Teacher. 

aashir View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aashir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2020 at 3:26pm
Recite and listen online Surah Yasin Mp3 in a beautiful voice of Qari Asad.

aashir View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aashir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2020 at 7:27am
The Holy Quran is the most exalted and holiest book of Almighty Allah bestowed on His Beloved Prophet Muhammad in the span of almost 23 years. for more
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic